Before we evaluate a Web design project, we first use an exclusive survey process to determine the parameters of what the project will entail. Once we complete this survey, we send you a project proposal which clearly describes the design and project integration fees you can expect.
Here is a sample web site design proposal.
Here are a few of the primary questions we would try to uncover during the survey phase:
We require a lower than industry average of just a 30% deposit before we begin development then the remaining 70% is staggered throughout the delivery. Our customers are like family and therefore we envision relationships to be long lasting. Therefore, we try to minimize your up front cash investment because we respect the demands of cash flow requirements for growing businesses and we like to work within the budgetary constraints we know to expect.
Maintenance Plan 1 – $400/month (6 hours of support) — (Additional hours billed at Plan 3 rate)
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.